HHC Vape Pen – Grape Ape 2g Live Resin HHC
There are a bunch of great ways to get ripped, but it’s hard to beat our Grape Ape 2g HHC Live Resin Vape Pen. This powerful pen is packed with 2 grams of premium HHC and offers a perfectly mellow buzz that will keep you going for hours. Not only does this pen get you nice and baked, but it’s also disposable, rechargeable, and super convenient. If you’re looking for a delicious way to get your swerve on, you need to pick up your Grape Ape HHC Live Resin Vape Pen!
- 2g of Highly Potent Live Resin HHC
- Tastes like the popular Grape Ape Cannabis Strain
- Rechargeable for maximum enjoyment (Approx. 800 puffs!)
- ZERO Additives
- Prepare for liftoff!
- Mood Elevation
- Body Buzz
- Head Buzz
- Mildly Trippy
Directions for Best Results:
Our HHC Live Resin Vape Pens are incredibly easy to use. All you need to do is pull the pen out of the package, put it up to your mouth, and start puffing! Our vape pens come pre-charged and pre-loaded with cannabinoids, so you really don’t have to do anything. If the vape clouds start feeling a bit thin, just charge the pen back up! When the vape pen is all out of juice, it will automatically stop working and all you need to do is throw it in the trash. Easy!
Perfect for you if:
You are looking for an easy, convenient way to discreetly enjoy the perfect serving of HHC Live Resin. This is also a fantastic option for people who love the subtle taste of fruit mixed with super dank cannabis.
Do not drive or operate any heavy machinery when using any TRĒ House product!
HHC affects everyone in a different way so it is essential that you consult your primary physician before using any TRĒ House product.
- Do not use this product unless recommended by your doctor
- Do not use more of this product than recommended by your doctor
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant, nursing, or under 21 years of age
- Do not use this product if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions
Warning: May cause psychotropic effect. Not intended for use by those under the age of 21.